GoMassage Provider FAQs
- Who or what is GoMassage?
In business since 2004, GoMassage has over 5000 clients from around the country who trust us to provide quality and professional massage therapists. We're real people - check out the About Us page and read about who we are.
- How are you guys different than other massage staffing services like Infinite, JoyLife, etc.?
GoMassage brings you not only new appointments, but also new clients.
New Appointments: Joining the GoMassage Network means you will be on the preferred list to work GoMassage Appointments (typically multi-hour corporate events that pay $40-$60/hour).
New Clients: Clients can contact you directly via phone, text and/or email through GoMassage’s online directory. You charge your own rate and you own the contact information for future marketing programs.
- How many appointments and/or new clients can I expect?
It depends- some of which you can control (completed/updated profile, membership type, pricing, reviews) and some of which you can't (location, gender). Generally speaking, you can get average 1 to 20 hours a month in GoMassage booked events and 1-10 inquiries from new clients.
- How does GoMassage Appointments work?
These are appointments secured and managed by the GoMassage staff that are typically multi-hour corporate events or spa parties. Joining the GoMassage Network will put you on the preferred list of providers to work these events that pay a flat rate of $40-60/hour (depending on location and hours involved). You might get a call from us or a text which you can respond to if you’re interested. Once you agree to the appointment, we will send out an email with the event information, and you perform the massage. We will pay you via Direct Deposit or Paypal either weekly or monthly.
- When do I get paid for GoMassage Appointments that I work?
For providers working GoMassage Appointments, you will be paid on the first Monday/Tuesday of the month following the appointment.
- Will my name and address be displayed to the client in the Directory?
Mobile Providers only have their first name and last initial, city and zip code displayed. If you specify that you provide massage at a facility (office, home studio, etc.), the facility address will be displayed.
- I don't have a good picture for the Directory. How important is that?
For many people, the picture is important. But we do have stock photos you can choose from if you don't have a photo. We do however STRONGLY recommend a photo of yourself or your massage facility however - even if it's not professional looking.
- What's included in the Directory that the clients see?
View the directory to see how it works and the type of information it includes.
- How important is having a cell phone and plan with texting capability?
While it's not required, you will lose out on at least 50% of the appointments if you don't have a cell phone with texting capabilities. Many of GoMassage Appointments are booked through texting and you’ll also receive instant notifications via text for client inquiries.
- What if a client inquiring through the Directory seems shady or suspicious?
Quite simply tell them that you are not available.
- What about certification and licensing?
You specify your licensing, insurance and certification information. It's also a good idea to upload an image of your documents which can make potential clients feel more secure.
- How do I cancel my membership or add-on?
Contact us at 888-506-2772. We do not accept email requests for cancellation.